maandag 18 juli 2011

beginning of an army: prototype

As this page will mostly be viewed by people who don't understand dutch I'll continue in english (former post was a test anyway). I don't think I'm alone when I say that, although I love this hobby, it seems that my painting progresses very slowly. To help me encourage painting I thought of starting a (this) blog. This first real post features my prototype colour scheme on a swordmaster of hoeth:




Next step is me going to the store this weekend and buy a new brush and some paints that have run out. After that I plan to start painting a 14-man unit of swordmasters and a mage. In my next post I will also try to give an small step by step guide about how I painted this model. It's possible that nobody is interested but I just hope that this little experimetal blog of mine will aid me in finally getting some work done. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten